Diet Plan Length:
Meals Per Day:
3 meals, 4 meals, 5 meals, 6 meals
Women and men
Lose weight, Maintain weight, Gain weight
52.5:22.5:25 Macronutrient Ratio
For those with diabetes or pre-diabetes, this is a healthy low fat, high fiber diet with ample fruit, vegetable and whole grain servings.
IMPORTANT: This diet is not a substitute for any diabetes treatment plan you currently follow. Please consult your physician prior to using this diet and periodically during your use of this diet as directed by your physician.
• Calories: Customized for your unique body and goals.
• Carbohydrates: 52.5% of calories
• Protein: 22.5% of calories
• Fat: 25% of calories
• Fiber: 20g of Dietary Fiber / 1,000 Calories
• Sugar: Maximum 20% of total Energy (Calories)
• Vitamin C: Over 90 mg per day
• Cholesterol: less than 300 mg per day
You can customize your plan by selecting to have 3 to 6 meals per day.